Last Modified: November 15, 2022
2. PARTIES. The term “you” or “your” refers to any user, purchaser, or visitor of www.dbrujasshop.com (“the Website”), including any content, services, functionality, mobile applications, downloadable materials, and courses (“the Services”). By using this website you agree that you are at least 18 years old or of legal age in your applicable jurisdiction and eligible to form a binding contract with the Company. Collectively, you and Company will be referred to as “the Parties.”
6. ACCESS AND USE OF WEBSITE. Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Website or Services, or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice. You agree that Company will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website or Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
7. USER ACCOUNT. If you are provided with a username, password or any other account information, you must treat such information as confidential. You may not provide your username, password or other account information to another person or provide any other person with access to the Website or Services using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any authorized access to or use of your account, username or password. You agree to exit your account at the end of each session and exercise caution when accessing an account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your personal information.
8. PLACING ORDERS FOR GOODS By placing an Order for Goods through the Service, You warrant that You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
A) YOUR INFORMATION If You wish to place an Order for Goods available on the Service, You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to Your Order including, without limitation, Your name, Your email, Your phone number, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your credit card, Your billing address, and Your shipping information. You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the legal right to use any credit or debit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Order; and that (ii) the information You supply to us is true, correct and complete. By submitting such information, You grant us the right to provide the information to payment processing third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Your Order.
B) ORDER CANCELLATION We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to:
- Goods availability
- Errors in the description or prices for Goods
- Errors in Your Order
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
C) YOUR ORDER CANCELLATION RIGHTS Any Goods you purchase can only be returned in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and Our Returns Policy. Our Returns Policy forms a part of these Terms and Conditions. Please read our Returns Policy to learn more about your right to cancel Your Order. Due to the nature of our products, We do not offer returns at this time.
You will not have any right to cancel an Order for the supply of any of the following Goods:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- The supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with Your prior express consent and You have acknowledged Your loss of cancellation right.
D) AVAILABILITY, ERRORS, AND INACCURACIES We are constantly updating Our offerings of Goods on the Service. The Goods available on Our Site may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and We may experience delays in updating information regarding our Goods on the Service and in Our advertising on other websites. We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice
E) PRICES POLICY - D’BRUJAS LLC reserves the right to revise its prices at any time prior to accepting an Order. The prices quoted may be revised by D’BRUJAS LLC subsequent to accepting an Order in the event of any occurrence affecting delivery caused by government action, variation in customs duties, increased shipping charges, higher foreign exchange costs and any other matter beyond the control of D’BRUJAS LLC. In that event, You will have the right to cancel Your Order
F) PAYMENTS All Goods purchased are subject to a one-time payment. Payment can be made through various payment methods we have available, such as Visa, MasterCard, Affinity Card, American Express cards or online payment methods (PayPal, for example). Payment cards (credit cards or debit cards) are subject to validation checks and authorization by Your card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Your Order.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. All content and features on the Website, including but not limited to information, software, images, text, designs, graphics, video, audio, and the arrangement thereof, are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material, and are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The Company name, trademarks, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its licensors. You may not use such trademarks or other intellectual property belonging to the Company without the prior written consent of the Company. The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by You or other users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of D’BRUJAS LLC and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of D’BRUJAS LLC
10. USER CONTRIBUTIONS. By submitting a comment, photo, video or other materials onto our Website, you agree that we have a non-revocable commercial license to republish your submission in whole or in part, unless you explicitly state in writing that we do not have such permission.
11. THIRD PARTY WEBSITE LINKS. If Company, its Website or Services provide links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, including links in advertisements or sponsored links, these links are provided solely for your convenience. Company cannot control the contents of third party websites and if you choose to access third party websites you do so at your own risk. Company is not responsible for and does not endorse such third party sites. You agree that Company will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
13. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of D’BRUJAS LLC and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven't purchased anything through the Service. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall D’BRUJAS LLC or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if D’BRUJAS LLC or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply.
14. "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" DISCLAIMER The Service is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, D’BRUJAS LLC, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, D’BRUJAS LLC provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected. Without limiting the foregoing, neither D’BRUJAS LLC nor any of D’BRUJAS LLC's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of D’BRUJAS LLC are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law
15. GOVERNING LAW. The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
16. DISPUTES RESOLUTION If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting D’BRUJAS LLC.
17. FOR EUROPEAN UNION (EU) USERS If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
18. UNITED STATES LEGAL COMPLIANCE You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
19. SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach
20. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use Our Site after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
21. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting the Contact Us page in our website.